The VIP sector is experiencing continuous changes and innovation.
Our teams are all inspired by the same determination to provide aircraft owners, operators, passengers and crews with outstanding and personalized services.
To achieve this objective, they have been trained by some of the greatest professionals in the industry.
Contact ground-handling FBO EBKT/KJK
+32 56 37 34 34
pax & crew service
inflight catering / private catering / galley cuisine
- VIP Limo / Car rental service / Executive chauffeur service
- Direct ramp access
- Dropoff/pickup service passenger/crew
- Personal passenger and baggage screening
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Laundry, newspapers,
- On-site customs and immigration clearance (port of entry)
- Private VIP lounge / private crew lounge
- Pre-flight briefing room
- Fast and stable WIFI access
- Dedicated passenger & crew assistance
- VIP & Butler Services
- Local hotels at preferential rates (passenger/crew)
- Fuelling services (Jet A1)
- Business aircraft parking
- Interior and exterior aircraft cleaning services
- Oxygen refill
- De-icing / Pre-heat (Type I)
- Hangaring your aircraft (up to Falcon 8X)
- Passenger step (Franke PTR12)
- Lavatory service
- Fresh water service
- Ground power unit
- Loading and unloading
- Pushback and towing
- International Airport Kortrijk-Wevelgem is not a slot coordinated airport
- Runway length 1900 m (6233 ft.), runway width: 45 m (147 ft.)
- ICAO/IATA : EBKT/KJK
- Kortrijk RADIO: 120.250 MHz
- Runway 24: TORA 1900 m (6233 ft.), TODA 1900 m (6233 ft.),
- ASDA 1900 m (6233 ft.), LDA 1722 m (5649 ft.)
- Runway 06: TORA 1776 m (5826 ft.), TODA 1776 m (5826 ft.),
- ASDA 1776 m (5826 ft.), LDA 1776 m (5826 ft.)
- Lat: 504907N, Long: 0031233E, Elev. 64 ft.
- Fire Cat 6
- GNSS Procedure (rwy24 / rwy 06*)
- PCN52 VFR-IFR
Tech stop HandlingFlanders International Airport - FIA nv is ideally suited to serve your Tech stop requirements.
Flanders International Airport - FIA nv can offer quick turarounds, typically under 40 minutes. FIA provide an efficient service that will save you time en-route to your final destination.
The apron is conveniently located on the airport at the FIA business center (FBO) and facilitates short taxi times to/from the main runway.
Flanders International Airport - FIA nv can offer a very competitive rate on Jet A1, with special discount on bulk fuel uplifts.
For the latest Fuel Prices & Rates, Contact our operations for more information.
- Ypres 20' driving
- Ghent 30' driving
- Lille 30' driving
- Brussels 60' driving
- Antwerp 60' driving
- Paris (Le Bourget) 2 hrs driving
- Köln 3 hrs 30' driving
- Amsterdam 3 hrs driving
- London 3 hrs driving