ContactFlanders International Airport nv
Luchthavenstraat 1 box 14, 8560 Wevelgem, Belgium
E T +32 56 37 34 34
Careersjoin our Team
vacancy posted on 06 Jun 2019
ground handling & customer care operator
- VFR or IFR Airport - IFR equipped
- Airport Operating Hours - MON-SUN: 0500Z-2000Z (0400Z-1900Z)
- Airport Fire CAT 6
- Heated de-icing Type 1 available
- Actual meteo available by ATC phone +32 56 362 040 (English speaking)
- Night restriction - extension till 2200Z (2100Z) on PPR (contact)
- Airport of Entry - YES
- Hangar space available on request (up to Gulfstream 6)
- Meeting point - at FIA business center (location)
- Jet A1 - H24
FIA nv received information that the airport authorities are planning infrastructure works, starting mid month of June.
The first phase of the works, which will take place at the North Side of the airport, will take place within the safety perimeter of the runway.
This forces the airport to close the airport from Tuesday, June 11th until Saturday, June 15th 2019.
We urge you to always check if any NOTAMS are published, prior to your flight.
It speaks for itself, that we will keep you up to date on the next phases of the works.
We understand the inconvenience this might cause for any flights your customers have planned, but we'd also like to emphasise these works are a necessity to ensure and optimize the future and growth of Kortrijk-Wevelgem as an international business airport.
Of course, we are at your service for any questions you may have!
The FIA nv team
- Ypres 20' driving
- Ghent 30' driving
- Lille 30' driving
- Brussels 60' driving
- Antwerp 60' driving
- Paris (Le Bourget) 2 hrs driving
- Köln 3 hrs 30' driving
- Amsterdam 3 hrs driving
- London 3 hrs driving