Our company offers professional handling services, therefor flexibility and discretion are key in our job. We provide a comfortable and well equipped lounge for both passengers and crew, as well as a meeting room with all necessary modern tools.
pax & crew service
inflight catering / private catering / galley cuisine
- VIP Limo / Car rental service / Executive chauffeur service
- Direct ramp access
- Dropoff/pickup service passenger/crew
- Personal passenger and baggage screening
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Laundry, newspapers,
- On-site customs and immigration clearance (port of entry)
- Private VIP lounge / private crew lounge
- Pre-flight briefing room
- Fast and stable WIFI access
- Dedicated passenger & crew assistance
- VIP & Butler Services
- Local hotels at preferential rates (passenger/crew)
- Fuelling services (Jet A1)
- Business aircraft parking
- Interior and exterior aircraft cleaning services
- Oxygen refill
- De-icing / Pre-heat (Type I)
- Hangaring your aircraft (up to Falcon 8X)
- Passenger step (Franke PTR12)
- Lavatory service
- Fresh water service
- Ground power unit
- Loading and unloading
- Pushback and towing
- International Airport Kortrijk-Wevelgem is not a slot coordinated airport
- Runway length 1900 m (6233 ft.), runway width: 45 m (147 ft.)
- ICAO/IATA : EBKT/KJK
- Kortrijk RADIO: 120.250 MHz
- Runway 24: TORA 1900 m (6233 ft.), TODA 1900 m (6233 ft.),
- ASDA 1900 m (6233 ft.), LDA 1722 m (5649 ft.)
- Runway 06: TORA 1776 m (5826 ft.), TODA 1776 m (5826 ft.),
- ASDA 1776 m (5826 ft.), LDA 1776 m (5826 ft.)
- Lat: 504907N, Long: 0031233E, Elev. 64 ft.
- Fire Cat 6
- GNSS Procedure (rwy24 / rwy 06*)
- PCN52 VFR-IFR
Tech stop HandlingFlanders International Airport - FIA nv is ideally suited to serve your Tech stop requirements.
Flanders International Airport - FIA nv can offer quick turarounds, typically under 40 minutes. FIA provide an efficient service that will save you time en-route to your final destination.
The apron is conveniently located on the airport at the FIA business center (FBO) and facilitates short taxi times to/from the main runway.
Flanders International Airport - FIA nv can offer a very competitive rate on Jet A1, with special discount on bulk fuel uplifts.
For the latest Fuel Prices & Rates, Contact our operations for more information.
- Ypres 20' driving
- Ghent 30' driving
- Lille 30' driving
- Brussels 60' driving
- Antwerp 60' driving
- Paris (Le Bourget) 2 hrs driving
- Köln 3 hrs 30' driving
- Amsterdam 3 hrs driving
- London 3 hrs driving